1968-1977 GM A body adjustable performance shocks-front 2-3″ lowered
- Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
- Independent adjustment of compression and rebound with knobs labeled with a “C” for compression and an “R” for rebound.
- Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between.
- Each shock is dyno tested and serialized.
- Largest selection in the industry of lengths and mounts.
- Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands.
- Tight tolerances on threads allows for easier ride height adjustments.
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer.
- Made in the U.S.A.: Each shock is hand built in Lakeville, Minnesota factory.
- Shocks can be rebuit or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized rebuilder.
1968 – 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
1968 – 1977 Buick Skylark, Grand Sport, Special
1968 – 1977 Pontiac Lemans, GTO
1968 – 1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, F-85
***2-3″ lowered ride height